Voucher Terms & Conditions
Version 1.2.1 August 2019
These terms and conditions cover vouchers given away or sold by Little Green. This includes vouchers delivered electronically, as well as physical, printed vouchers.
- Vouchers may be used as full or part payment for products available for sale on the Little Green market stall or at shop.littlegreenbristol.com at the time it is redeemed, with the exception of vouchers (you cannot use a voucher to purchase another voucher).
- If being used on the market stall, the voucher must be presented to Little Green before a transaction takes place.
- If being used in the online shop, the six-digit code shown on the voucher must be entered in the ‘Promo/Gift Certificate’ field on the Checkout page.
- If being used in the online shop, the value of the voucher will be deducted from the cost of items in the ‘basket’ only. Shipping/delivery fees may still apply.
- Vouchers are valid for use in one transaction only and cannot be reused.
- No change will be given. If the total cost of the item(s) comes to less than the value of the voucher, the remaining voucher balance will be lost.
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Voucher must be redeemed before the stated expiration date.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have any questions or problems redeeming your voucher, please contact us.